Muladhara Chakra Tea
This tea is intended to support the Root Chakra or Muladhara. This chakra is the grounding force that allows us to connect to the earth energies and empower our beings. This chakra is located at the base of the spine in the coccyx in the back and the pubic bone in front. This center has the basic needs for survival, security, and safety.
The root chakra is closely related to our contact with Mother Earth, it provides the ability to be grounded on the earth plane. This is also the center of the demonstration. When you are trying to make things happen in the world of material possessions, business or property, the energy to succeed will come from the first chakra. If this chakra is blocked a person may feel fear, anxiety, insecurity, and frustration. Problems such as obesity, anorexia nervosa, and knee problems can occur.
Muladhara: 1st Chakra (Base or Root Chakra):
- Earth, Physical identity, oriented to self-preservation
- Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundation
- Represents the element earth, and is therefore related to our survival instincts, and to our sense of grounding and connection to our bodies and the physical plane
- Ideally this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence
- The color for the root chakra is red and it is grounded with your power, when this chakra is open, you feel in good health and connected with your physical body, it is used to ground your essence into your physical body
- This chakra gives you determination, grounds you and aids in survival in the physical realms
- Root body parts are the hips, legs, lower back, and sexual organs
- The gemstones are garnet, smoky quartz, obsidian, and tourmaline
Ingredients: organic alfalfa, organic red clover, organic burdock, organic dandelion
4 oz, 2 oz