Anahata Chakra Tea
This blend is intended to support and balance the Heart Chakra. It is located behind the breast bone in front and in the spine between the shoulder blades in back. This is the center for love, compassion, and spirituality. This center directs ones ability to love themselves and others, give and receive love. This is also the chakra connecting body and mind with spirit.
Almost everyone today has a hard, damage, or broken heart, and it is no accident that heart disease is America’s number one murderer today. Deep wounds can result in aura obstructions called heart scars. When these scars are released (which raises a lot of old pain) they cause the heart to heal and make room for spiritual growth.
When this chakra is out of balance you may feel sorry for yourself, paranoid, indecisive, afraid of letting go, scared of getting hurt, or unworthy of love. physical illnesses including heart attack, high blood pressure, insomnia, and difficulty breathing. When this chakra is balanced you may feel compassionate, friendly, empathetic desire, to nurture others and see the good in everyone.
Anahata: 4th Chakra (Heart Chakra):
- Air, social identity, oriented to self-acceptance
- This chakra is called the heart chakra and is the middle chakra in a system of seven. It is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche: mind and body, male and female, persona and shadow, ego and unity.
- A healthy fourth chakra allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, have a deep sense of peace and centeredness
- The color for this chakra is green or pink
- This chakra deals with physical healing, balance, harmony, compassion, and love
- The heart chakra is located near the heart
- Body parts for the fourth chakra include the heart, lungs, circulatory system, shoulders and upper back
- The gemstones are rose quartz, kunzite, and watermelon tourmaline
Ingredients: organic jasmine, organic rose petals, organic rosehips
4 oz, 2 oz