This tea is intended to support and balance your Crown Chakra. The Crown Chakra is located far behind the top of the skull. The Crown Chakra is the center of spirituality, enlightenment, dynamic thought, and energy. It allows inward flow of wisdom, and brings the gift of cosmic consciousness. This is also the hub with the Goddess (God), the place where life animates the physical body. The silver cord connects the aura bodies extends from the crown. The soul enters the body through the crown at birth and leaves from the crown to the death.
When this chakra is unbalanced may have a constant feeling of frustration, no spark of joy, and destructive feelings. The diseases may include migraine headaches and depression. Balanced energy in this chakra may include the ability to open to the divine and full access to the unconscious and subconscious.
Sahasrara: 7th Chakra (Crown or Consciousness Chakra):
- Thought, Universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge
- This is the crown chakra that relates to consciousness as pure awareness
- It is our connection to the greater world beyond, to a timeless, spaceless place of all-knowing. When developed, this chakra brings us knowledge, wisdom, understanding, spiritual connection, and bliss.
- The color for this chakra is a mixture of Silver, Gold and White and Violet
- It is the combination of All that Is and the Divine Connection
- The crown chakra is located at the top of the head
- The silver is the feminine energy of creation, the gold is the masculine energy of creation, and the white/violet light is truth and clarity which give clear vision of the truth and protection
- Gemstones areclear quartz crystal, oregon opal, and amethyst
Ingredients: organic rose petals, organic jasmine flowers, organic lavender
4 oz, 2 oz